Pests can produce allergic reactions and cause severe damage to your property that sometimes goes unnoticed, making it very important to implement pest control immediately. We offer pest control services for all sorts of unwelcomed pests, and we aim to handle every job with efficiency. If you would like to learn more about our pest control services, please contact our pest control company at First Choice Pest Solutions, LLC, today!
• Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the home, including entry points for utilities and pipes.
• Keep the lawn, tree branches, and shrubbery well-trimmed and away from home.
• Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well-ventilated and dry. Store garbage in sealed containers and dispose of it regularly.
• Repair fascia and rotted roof shingles; some insects are drawn to deteriorating wood.
• Replace weather-stripping and repair loose mortar around the basement foundation and windows.
• Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house and five inches off the ground.